At MAXMOD, we've done our best to create a Web site that informs and anticipates our customers' needs. With that goal in mind, we've compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, contact us at 416-238-1489 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the average response time at MAXMOD?
- The standard response time is 4 hours or less, from the moment the phone call was received, either thru phone or, in case of an emergency, with a site visit from a certified technician.
- What is a Service Contract and why should I consider one?
- Service / Maintenance contracts are the best way of avoiding major problems, extensive downtime or data loss, and to prevent costly repairs – at a discounted rate. A Service Contract offers an agreed block of on-site time on a weekly basis, where our technicians work on preventive maintenance and any user issues –
- What is the difference between a Service Contract and Incident Support?
- While MAXMOD offers both options to all our customers, being proactive versus reactive can eliminate/minimize downtime, otherwise reducing your business’ exposure to IT risks. An analogy is with your car, performing regular scheduled maintenance prevents costly and painful major breakdowns in the middle of the road.